Saturday 14 September 2019

Aeronautica Imperialis: Fighters

Dakka Jet Makes A Run On A Thunderbolt

Picked up a copy of AI at the weekend and have managed to paint up a couple of fighters.

Dakka Jet Rolling Out

The detail on these plains is fantastic. I would estimate the scale at around 1/200. This follows the current trend for bigger models: 1/200 planes rather than 1/300 - the scale of the old game.

Going In To A Vertical Scissors

The models are easy enough to assemble and the modular construction of the Dakka Jets allows a fair degree of uniqueness for each plane.

Painting is easy due to the sharp-edged nature of the panelling.

More on this to come.


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic looking planes John, does the scale change mean they fit with the latest Adeptus Titanicus titans ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave. They are exactly the same scale as AT. Apparently there is also a tank game coming at the same scale. You can make of that what you will. J.

      Delete
  2. Nice work on those. Approximately how long is the Dakkajet? The Warlord Mig15s are 1/200, and have a very similar look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are vague about scale but I will put up some scale comparison photos on the blog.

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr John changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Thomas via email:(thomassiguard522@gmail.com) see you on the brighter side of life.you can also contect him via WhatsApp:+17733492820

    ReplyDelete