Monday 17 July 2017

Nurgle's Poxwalkers

Here we come
Walkin' down the street
We get the funniest looks from
Everyone we meet
Hey, hey, we're the Poxwalkers......

101 uses for an old autogun: a halberd

Should've used a higher factor sunblocker on his back

Pleased to see you

My, my Grandpa, what big boils you got

The anti-acid pills ain't working

Hit him so hard I bent me flamer pipe

Friendly looking chap

You scratch my back and...you'll get somefink 'orrible

Hammer time


We're just tryin' to be friendly
Come and watch us sing and play
We're the pox generation
And we've got something to say,







8 comments:

  1. Loving the funky paint scheme again. Very chaotic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant highlights go really well with those drab base colours. Nicely done and rather fun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun is exactly describes what I wanted to achieve.

      Delete
  3. The primaris marines will need their helmet lenses turned up to 11 not to be dazzled by these guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should totally do the "Banana Splits" as a Nurgle band, John.

    Regards, Chris.

    ReplyDelete