Monday 30 March 2020

Shadowspear: Master of Possession & Greater Possessed

Master of Possession & Greater Possessed

Picked up a few items second hand from the Shadowspear box for my new project.

I wanted them to reflect Khorne with a nod to the Black Legion.

I fear I may have overdone the colours a tad: I am mildly colourblind. Maybe green-yellow magical fire was a step too far.

What do you think?

Another Chance to See

The blue hide coat is a nod to my Blackstone Black Legion marines.




8 comments:

  1. We'll that armour is really, really red and the exposed 'flesh' is excellent. How did you do them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two possessed were already painted when I bought them. The flesh was so good that I left it and worked on changing the armour to match my army. The red is contrast blood angel red and humbrol bright red. Great colours.

      Delete
  2. They look good to me, I wouldn't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking models John, and with chaos no colour is too much !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can’t trust my colour vision. Tend to paint things pink.

      Delete
    2. Should do an Emperor's Children force then John, it's one of their main colours ! LOL

      Delete
    3. I refer you to Ciphus Caine’s experiences fighting pink Tyrannids from the Lambshead Nubula in one of Black Library’s books.

      Indeed, I painted those Nids...

      Delete