Friday 2 September 2011

Gossip


I have agreed with Rick Priestley to write a Campaign Supplement for Hail Caesar with the working title of Hail Britannia. As you might guess, it will be about the Roman conquest of Britain.

The hardback version of Into The Hinterland is out in the USA. I now have to knuckle down and finish Wolf In Shadow as Dave is already writing the plan for the second in The Citizen series.

And today is my 33rd Wedding Anniversary!

The pic today is of a Thames Barge leaving the Medway to pass out into the mouth of the Thames.

18 comments:

  1. How very exciting!

    …and congratulations on your anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Congrats as well on the anniversary - cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations my own anniversary yesterday only 14 years though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your gonna be very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful news and sight both. A strong sense of place and history in this post. Congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is all great news! I can't wait to the the HC book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! You deserve 3 metal bolts inserted in your forehead just like a space marnie... :) May the Emperor stand between you and the darkness in the dark places you must walk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Busy man indeed. Happy Anniversary btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear DT
    I am looking forward to writing it.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Willie
    Fourteen years: you are barely bedded in.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Porky
    I try to put that sense of time and place into my stories,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear DS
    It will take time as i am writing it between novels.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Igi
    Many people think I must have already had bolts fired into my forehead at some time.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Lee
    Retirement is turning out to be very busy. I don't know how I found the time to go to work.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic news on both fronts!
    Well done :-D

    PS 16 yrs this year for us

    ReplyDelete