Sunday 30 June 2013

Stompa


The upcoming Apocalypse supplement got me keen to finish my Stompa that has been lying around the shed for some years.

I had previously spray-undercoated it with a textured grey and overcoated with black and dark metallic.

Today I highlighted in copper and bronze, painted the crew, touched up a few details and finished it off with quick-drying furniture stain/varnish and Army Painter anti-shine.

And Yere-Tiz, now in playable condition. I may highlight it a bit more or I may not. Sometimes you have to know when to stop.

6 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! Love the copper/bronze effect, it really looks great - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mordian. Much appreciated. My Ork Apocalypse army is well underway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great as is... I am not a fan of the OTT gaudy colour schemes you always see the orks decked out in... this looks more menacing, and less 'comic'...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Scott. I am not a fan of the lego-look.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete