Monday 10 August 2009

Mines, Bombs and Boobies



This is a limited edition set of 22 resin models to be used as play aids (or decoration) for 40K.

The box sells for about £12 in the UK and includes a full set of 40mm plastic bases.

The modelling is off a high standard - I particularly like the minefield markers. The moulding is crisp and well defined. These are going to look so good when painted.

This is an excellent product and great value for money.

I bought two!

I heartily recommend this product. You even get some useful little pots for keeping bits in (said Pooh)

8 comments:

  1. How much is a full set of 40mm bases? If there's a 40mm base for each bit, that's quite a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Rabidchild said is true... that is truly a steal if it comes with so many 40mm bases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting and something I'd not seen before. Thanks for the sneak peak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cyborg

    The munitions are bombs, i think, and the rubble are booby traps. I flat plates are booby traps. I intend to use the minefields for gaming purposes but will use the rest as decoration.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there are around ten 40mm bases per box,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks alot for the review was very helpful! Think I will snap one of these up before they sell out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Pacific

    I thought they were great value for twelve quid.

    John

    ReplyDelete