Monday 10 August 2009

Statistics


Visits

I set up Google Analytics to check traffic to this site out of curiosity.

Apparently, over 500 different people (computers) visited this site yesterday.

I am astonished, but thank you all.

The pic, incidentally, is of Fistral Beach taken from over Pentire Headland. The bay in the distance is Newquay Bay. I was born on Pentire and some of my family still live there. When I was a schoolboy, I worked as a deckchair stacker on the beach in the summer.

The photo is from the Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk) and is copyright to them

John



John

4 comments:

  1. Hiya John,

    How long did you have to wait between installing the code on your blog and you start getting stats.

    I've put the code on mine, it looks spot on, but I'm not getting any stats yet.

    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me weeks, and an aweful lot of fiddling before it worked,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wellcome! :)
    Hungary is watching you!


    Igi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks mate, I think I've got it sorted, it's started to show visitors. I've got so few, I think I'm going to name them - lol

    ReplyDelete