Wednesday 30 June 2010

eBay Bargains


There are wonderful bargains to be had on eBay and similar sites. This is an old style Rhino that I bought off 'Aunty-Bess' in Surrey for the princely sum of £7.20. I has been heavily modified and beautifully put together. All I did was cut off the missile launcher and give it a new paint job: it had been Dark Angel green.

I am well pleased with this model that will transport my Illuminati chosen marines across the battlefield.



Dangerous place, my back garden.

6 comments:

  1. "Benjamin Bunny pauses from eating radishes to show his disdain for Mr. McGregor's hobby."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sons
    If i am interested in something, Benjamin Bunny (his name) is convinced it must be edible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cyborg. Aunty Bess did a great job.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine the thoughts of the driver, 'holy crap, monstrous creature, where is my fire support?'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear marcus
    Orbital strike - that's the ticket. Big guns never tire.
    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you have the same pet infestation as I do.......

    We still babysit our daughters rabbit Bee, and my Sons rabbit Oscar.

    Both enjoy checking out my new models.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete