Saturday 1 October 2016

Poseidon's Warriors - Errata

I have just had the  figures for the first month's sales of Poseidon's Warriors and I am delighted to say it has sold pretty well, especially in the United States.

Thanks to everyone who has put their hand in their pocket.

An ambiguity has cropped up which needs elucidating:

Where on the ship data summary a vessel has a save of '0' it does not mean 0+, it means 'no save'.

It's pretty obvious from the context but ....

Entirely my fault, not Osprey's. I had one of those senior moments.

Happy ramming,

John Lambshead

4 comments:

  1. It's turned out well - the pics of the Rod Langton ships and the harbour model are really inspiring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the good numbers! It's a great book and set of rules for an underrepresented area in wargaming.

    Just need to paint those darn Langton ships I have!

    ReplyDelete