Friday 27 March 2009

Sentinel Kit





Hi, as promised here are some pics of the finished kit. It needs a little filing before painting. It is a great little kit, quite intricate with lots of detail. The finished model is sturdy enough for wargaming. It has quite a lot of flexibility for adjusting the pose and there are a huge number of permutaions of equipment and finish possible. No two will ever be the same.

Look at all the bits I had left over (great for Kustomisin').

Best Sentinel kit yet.

I have to paint it and then it will go on display in GW Maidstone, my local store.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the Sentinel. That new kit just looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sneak peak, John. I'll certainly be picking up one or two for kitbashing. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to paint it now. I believe the store wants a Codex grey colour to match their infantry.
    John

    ReplyDelete